RLF in the Community
Focusing on TBI Awareness during the month of March, RLF’s Chrisanne Gordon, MD, will take to the road to share the story of her own TBI and recovery, as well as the scope of TBI and PTSD in our young veterans, via radio and television talk shows over the coming weeks:
- Let’s Just Talk with Kathryn Raaker- LIVE / Saturday, March 2: 10:00 am Nationally syndicated radio show with three million listeners
- Staying Young Radio / air date to be announced in March Nationally syndicated radio show that airs on over 40 stations across the country
- MyND Talk radio with Dr. Pamela Brewer / air date to be announced in March Nationally syndicated 30-minute daily radio show and podcast
- Cincinnati, Ohio: Monday, March 4: 9:15 am Good Morning Cincinnati at 9, on WKRC/ CBS 12
- San Antonio, Texas: Monday, March 11 Daytime at 9, KABB/ Fox 29 from 9-10 am San Antonio Living, KABB/ Fox 29, from 10-11 am
- Houston, Texas: Tuesday, March 12: 8:00 am Morning News Houston/ KRIV-TV Fox 26
- Cleveland, Ohio: Monday March 25 Live on Lakeside, WKYC/ NBC 3, 11:05 am
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Wednesday April 10: 10:00 am Pittsburgh Now, WXPI/ NBC 11
In January, Dr. Gordon brought the story of veterans with TBI to a national discussion on internet radio’s The Frankie Boyer Show. Listen to the interview at this link on BizTalkRadio .
Local Ohio events
Participants in several recent local Ohio events heard about RLF and our work from Board member and secretary Paul Carlson. At both the Ohio Mid-Winter American Legion Conference in Columbus on January 26 and the Hamilton Township (Ohio) High School Military Appreciation Night on February 7, Carlson represented the organization as he met with and shared our mission and accomplishments. The Military Appreciation Night was arranged and hosted by Hamilton Township science teacher, Purple Star Liaison, and RLF veteran ambassador Corey O’Brien.
Invite RLF to your organization’s event
The Resurrecting Lives Foundation Speaker’s Bureau will open its doors in April. Board members and friends of RLF can bring our message of diagnosis, recovery, and hope to your organization. Watch our website for an announcement and future developments.